High Performance Engines
Click on any of the images to view a larger image. If you would like to call us about a particular product, you can reference it by the number in the picture.
Allison 1000, 2000, 2400 Series
Chevrolet and GMC Trucks with Duramax Diesel and Gas Engines
- Valve bodies are fully modified and calibrated to provide quick, positive shifts
- Modified "A" and "B" trim solenoids are installed to further improve shift quality
- Revised C-2 and C-3 clutch hydraulic circuitry virtually eliminates codes/limp mode under extreme load conditions
- Additional clutches are installed to increase torque capacity
- High Energy friction material is installed in all clutch packs.
- Hydraulically re-engineered to maintain higher line pressure under converter lock-up operation
- Pump is modified to provide increased pressure and volume
- IPT's Allison Transmissions are mechanically and hydraulically bulletproof and represent the most robust package of modifications available anywhere. The need for aftermarket electronic controls are eliminated in all but the most extreme power applications.